Interlibrary Loan (DigiBib) / Document Delivery Service
DigiBib - Information on the Interlibrary Loan Service
(Would you like to place an interlibrary loan request? Please click here)
- What is the Interlibrary Loan Service?
- What does the Interlibrary Loan Service offer?
- How much does an interlibrary loan request cost?
- What are TANs and where can I purchase them?
- How long does a interlibrary loan take?
- How do I submit a request for a book or book chapter?
- How do I submit a request for a journal article?
- How do I submit a request for an item not found in the library catalog?
- What happens after I submit a interlibrary loan request?
- How long are interlibrary loan items available for pick up?
- How long is the loan period?
- Are there restrictions placed on the use of interlibrary loan items?
- Where can interlibrary loan materials be returned?
- What items cannot be ordered through the Interlibrary Loan Service?
- What types of materials are not available through the Interlibrary Loan Service?
- When can I request a foreign publication through the International Interlibrary Loan Service?
- Can a interlibrary loan request be cancelled?
- Who can I contact for further information and assistance?
An alternative to the Interlibrary Loan Service with a two to three week delivery time frame is Document Delivery, which offers express delivery of articles at a variable fee: