Reference Management Software Citavi
Citavi is a Windows-based reference management software that supports you during all steps of academic writing. The TU Kaiserslautern provides a campus license for Citavi. Members of the university can use the program free of charge.
With Citavi you can...
- collect citations – use the Citavi Picker to quickly add monographs, internet sources, journal articles and other documents via ISBN or import function to Citavi
- search for literature – seach databases and library catalogs and import results to Citavi
- organize your work – schedule taskes and create task lists
- find literature – search for electronic full texts or location in libraries
- attach PDF files – save PDF full texts to a reference in Citavi
- organize your knowledge - record citations and thoughts and organize them into a category system, record tables of contents and abstracts
- find citation styles – select from more than 11,000 citation styles the one which is appropriate for your publication
- write research papers –insert references and citations into your own work with one click and automatically create reference lists
You can get Citavi from the RHRK website.
First, download the Citavi Free version. Then you can request a free license key to convert the Citavi Free version to the Pro version. This full version allows you to save up to 100,000 records per project.